Real-time intake, delivery, and inventory tracking at your fingertips.
To thrive in today’s DME world of lower reimbursement, increased competition and looming audits, you need to offer customers better service, operate more efficiently and effectively manage documentation.
Innomed gives you the power to streamline your workflow, inventory and reporting with affordable, live business management software customizable for your business needs and accessible from anywhere. It’s designed by DME, for DME.
Process orders faster & more efficiently
- Customer orders can be entered from any device and immediately viewed by home office, sales force, & delivery staff
- Simple, easy to navigate intake interface
- Orders pushed directly from software to shared calendar app for fast and flexible scheduling
- E-signature capture
Live access to data allows customer inquiries to be handled immediately, from anywhere
- Check order status
- Check inventory for urgent orders
- Provide equipment rental reports
Customized reporting & management tools
- Access up to the minute data and run custom reports from anywhere, keeping you on the pulse of your business
- Greater control over inventory: monitor inventory levels in warehouse and delivery vehicles, barcoding to increase efficiency
- Track workflow, ensure timely and efficient job completion
Tools for documentation & patient chart compliance
- Customizable Medicare compliant Detailed Written Order forms
- Workflow tools to proactively aid in compliant documentation attainment
PC/Mac &iPad/iPhone compatible
- Web based software compatible with all your devices, safe and secure
Designed by DME, for DME
As a small company based in New England, we saw the need for affordable, easy to navigate software that allows high volume business to operate efficiently with minimal staff Phentermine pills. Designed using today’s technology and incorporating portable devices, Innomed software has enabled our own
operational efficiency and customer satisfaction to skyrocket, and now we want to empower other companies to persevere, and thrive, in today’s challenging DME market.